Friday, December 7, 2007

Two More Sleeps to Vegas!

Hey Kids
Cannot believe in just two more sleeps' time I will be on that plane to Vegas! It has been such a long time since I booked it (never done that before, always been a last minute holiday kinda girl) I really cannot comprehend this Sunday is The Day!

My only sadness is that I go out a mere 12 hours after the magnificent Ricky Hatton fights in Vegas at the MGM Grand - man, talk about bad timing! I LOVE Ricky and I LOVE Boxing and Boxing + Vegas + Ricky would have just been amazing. C'est la vie, you lives and you learns eh. What I must not forget is the euphoria I felt at 4.15 tonight when I walked out of the office, not to return until 2008!! Now that does go some way to alleviating some pain re Ricky I must say!

So, next time I blog you lot I will have Been To Vegas, and I am hoping very hard that when I return I return a Married Woman......am sick of being asked whether I am married/divorced etc, so fully intend to marry some random stranger in Vegas and then when next asked if I am married, I can legitimatey respond 'No, seperated' !!! Perfect. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Right must go as have loads to do before departure. Can't wait to see you all on 20th.......assuming I don't win millions on the roulette wheels and never return! Me xxxxx

No comments: