Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mid Flight

10'50 am - Bloody Mary and the Simpsons Movie - life sure is sweet! (Even though I had to pay for my drink, poxy BMI flight).

12'15 pm - Curry only option left for lunch! Crap. Hate curry. Also failed to open salad dressing pouch effort so had hideous 'starter' of dry lettuce leaves. Good job I am en route to the US, home of decent bland fayre! (To add insult to injury the wine is Argentinian and £3 a shot!).

4'20 pm - Eating a Fruit Bonbon in desperation. Had fitful sleep. Entertained myself brilliantly by opening my window blind, letting a shaft of blinding sunlight fall across the faces of 3 sleeping people in the middle seats....got them all to wake up! Love it. Almost makes up for shite movies, shite food and non-existant &&&((*&^ alcohol service!

7'15 pm - WOW. Scenery spectacular from plane. Huge snow-capped mountains and fabulous sunshine. Just saw a terrible promo video for Vegas on the plane, they are selling it already! Never seen that done before. Am v v v excited now! Wish me luck for the dreaded customs!

Me xxx

No comments: