Thursday, October 25, 2007

Vodka

A very quick hello from Poland! Where the wind is quite literally artic and the vodka is beautiful....though not if you decide to drink serious amounts, neat, shot by shot. My liver actually hurts today! Any every time I stand up I feel dizzy. Every time I sit down again I feel dizzy. Watching words appear on this screen makes me feel dizzy. Poor me! Cracking night out though, cracking. One of the funniest aspects being someone accusing a certain Welshman we all know of being Irish!!! Very very amusing ripostes as you can imagine, mostly centred around the words 'power shower'. Loved it! Off for my 64th coffee of the day, not that I drink the stuff usually (maybe that explains liver agony) but (a) I am exhausted (b) I am still drunk 12 hours after my last drink and (c) I am a very hard training course! Wish me luck, me xx

No comments: