Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday!!

Morning all, and a chilly one at that! Had to put me old central heating on this morning to take the edge off (old age), then had to turn round half way to work as I could not remember turning it off (old age #2). I had. Must find the handbook and learm how to set the timer eh!

Am delighted it is Friday, I am knackered this week what with being here and there and at my Mum's Saturday and the stress of working for who we do at the moment! But just have to get over Poland next week (not literally) (well not all of it anyway) and then I should hopefully have a bit more of a cruisey period before hitting Vegas in December! I am sooo excited about it it is untrue. In fact I am so excited about it I will probably be the first person ever to get to Vegas and be disaappointed by it, having built it up in my head to manic proportions! Oh well, guess there are worse things to be disappointed by! Won't go into those now!

So have myself a dead expensive haircut this afternoon in Chester, after my foolish reasonably priced one a few weeks ago which as you all saw this week has been a disaster. I look like Vernon Kay used to if he didn't bother 'styling' of a morning. Not quite the look I was after to be honest. So am hoping investing another £60 or so will have a dramatic improvement! Lets just hope I don't get the 'trendy' expensive hairdresser who will send me out into the world with bits hanging off my head at odd angles, like that bird we know in work! I'ff just be forced to hack them off with the kitchen scissors and end up looking exactly like I do now, only £60 worse off! But fingers crossed he may just turn this duckling into a cygnet...

The weekend I plan to Build My New Bed which I just know will involve much swearing and cursing, and no doubt some skinned shins and a bruised toe or two. These things are always such a nightmare on your own, your arms just aren't long enough half the time. So long as I am not reduced to getting the handsaw out to rectify some major error I'll be glad. Then once I have it built (kingsize bed) I have to sleep on it for a week (bar the few nights in Poland) precariously balanced on my double mattress, as the kingsize one don't turn up til next week! But if I don't build the bed first the new mattress will be abandoned downstairs and I will never get that up the stairs on my own, and it will be like The Wardrobe Situation all over again. And I cannot cope with that. So please send positive DIY thoughts!

Right kids I had better go as I am on a half day today (to accommodate said haircut, I have discovered that People Do Things Differently here and apparently having your haircut in work time is somewhat frowned upon! Surely looking like Vernon Kay on a particularly bad hair day is a greater crime?! Ha HA, you have fallen into the same trap I did. This is the Land of Mullets!!) It was fab to see those of you I saw this week, and for those I you I did not see I am looking forward to seeing you next time, in just two small weeks in fact. Have yourselves amazing weekends and I will update the blog Sunday or Monday with the Bed Building result! Love me xxx

No comments: